Kim M Adams will need all documents pertaining to the insurance claim including:
- The insurance policy declarations page or the entire policy if available
- Any correspondence to and from the insurance company, particularly any letters concerning claim settlement or denial
- Any other correspondence such as emails or text messages
- Copies of engineer’s or other expert reports that were either procured by you or the carrier, if available
- Copies of the insurance company adjuster’s estimates or contents inventory
Even if you think it is not important, send it to us.